RNs, LPNs, CNAs:
Callaway Hospital and Clinic are looking for RNs, LPNs, and CNAs to work in our hospital.
Apply online at www.callawayhospital.org. For further questions call Kim Schied , CNO, or Toni French, HR manager at 308-836-2228.
The Custer County Early Childhood Partnership is seeking a part-time coordinator to organize and facilitate community partners in the creation and enhancement of quality childhood development opportunities in the Custer County, Nebraska. This is currently a temporary/contracted position with the potential to evolve into a long-term position based on project development.
Applicants must be professional, caring, creative and flexible team players who are willing to reach out and engage community stakeholders. Applicants must also enjoy working collaboratively with others and developing creative solutions for community demands/needs related to quality childhood development opportunities.
This is a contracted position that does not offer any paid benefits. Hours are flexible with an estimated 5 +/- hours per week. The Coordinator will be required to be available for the occasional morning, noon and evening meetings. These meetings would be set in advance to allow for proper planning. The position will remain open until filled.
- Authentic curiosity for stakeholder viewpoints and ability to build productive relationships with diverse people and organizations
- Possess excellent written, verbal and computer skills
- Maintain exceptional organizational skills and a strong sense of accountability
- Interpret and present information efficiently and effectively using various media and formats
- Adaptability in responding to community needs and engaging in critical thinking
- Develop and maintain working partnerships with:
- Current, Past and Prospective Childcare Providers
- Regional Education Service Units (ESU)
- Public and Private Schools
- Faith Based Leaders
- Local Employers
- Fund Advisory Committee
- Serve as program liaison with early childhood, educational, social service and community agencies
- Plan and facilitate Communities for Kids TM activities and training
- Plan and facilitate meetings with community members, childcare providers & various working group
- Develop and distribute marketing messages and educational materials
- Identify resources and experts related to current projects
- Research and data collection/analysis
- Develop and manage budgets
- Grant writing and event planning
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to perform tasks which involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work on a daily basis. Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your response to the following prompts:
- Why is quality childcare important to you?
- What skills and expertise would serve you as Coordinator?
Early Development Network
Services Coordinator- PRT 28